SEARCH!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm really sorry.

Ok, so I hadn't written anything in 3 days. Today, struggling with writer's block, no inspiration and the fact that I was listening to Delta Goodrem's album at the time, it kind of took a brand new twist:

She parked the car, locked it in the garage, and walked up to her front door. Oscar was standing there.

"Wash Hog?!" Jess exclaimed.

'A new beginning, a new chapter of my life, started the day, I thought, it could be my last. OUT OF THE BLUE - there I found you, show me your life, I can’t see without you.' Delta Goodrem started singing. Jess really liked her new album, and she thought that the lyrics to 'Out Of The Blue' really fitted her first meeting with Oscar.

Do you know what else they fitted? The alien invasion that was currently taking place. Within seconds, Jess and Oscar were dead, having been eaten by them.

Now, we hear their side of the story.

Seriously, aliens were the only way this story was going to be saved. Just have all the main characters eaten by them and then start again.