SEARCH!

Monday, November 01, 2004

NANOWRIMO DAY ONE: STATISTICS

Hours Of November Lapsed: 2
Words Written: 1058
Story So Far:
Just establishing the character of Oscar. How he got the part of Wash Hog, that his hero is Michael J Fox, etc.
Problems So Far:
  • Trying not to refer to Wash Hog as Dish Pig
  • How many Michael J Fox references is it acceptable to have? Do I have too many, or not enough?
    Very Brief Excerpt:
    Oscar had previously landed a few roles in commercials, and a bit part in a mini-series once about a man who thought his dead wife had been reincarnated as a tram (Married To A Trolly) but this was so much bigger. A leading role in a prime time drama! Well...not quite a leading role, and not quite prime time...but, still - this was huge.


    I WISH I could post the whole thing, I really do. I can email a copy if anyone wants to read it though (especially you Jess). But we can't go getting silly about it.

    Otherwise, it's all going quite well. Yay!